In Sumbal, a home wall collapses and kills a middle-aged worker
Nadia Farooq

On Wednesday, a man in the Soibugh hamlet of central Kashmir’s Budgam district was killed by an electric shock while working on a motor in his house.

According to a government official, the guy was hurt when an electrical current shocked him at his house in the Gur Mohalla neighborhood of Soibugh village.


He claimed to have been sent straight to the JVC hospital Bemina for treatment, but he passed away while there.

The dead has been named as Firdous Ahmad Malik, a resident of Gur Mohalla Soibugh and the son of Mohammad Akbar.



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here